Below is a number of questions that are often asked by families new to Luxembourg and to our school.
Please contact us directly should you have any additional questions after reading the FAQs below.
*Please note that St George's is a nut-aware school and aims to be nut free. We remind parents not to include nuts of any kind in students' snacks or packed lunches. Thank you for your understanding.*
- What is the structure of the school day?
- Which year group will my child enter?
- Can my child join during the academic year if we move to Luxembourg mid-year?
- What are the maximum class sizes?
- Do siblings automatically have right of entry?
- Is the school inspected?
- How do students get to school?
- Where do St George's families live?
- How many nationalities are represented?
- Do you have a school uniform?
- Does the school provide meals?
- How do I know my child is ready to begin Nursery?
- Does my child need to speak English in order to enrol?
- When will my child start learning French?
- Do you have extra-curricular activities?
- Do you have a School Nurse/First Aider on site?
- Do I need a work permit in Luxembourg before I can apply for school places?
- Does the school have accident insurance?