Below is a number of questions that are often asked by new families to Luxembourg and to our school.
Please feel free to contact us directly should you have any more questions after reading the answers to the ones below.
- What is the structure of the school day?
- Which year group will my child enter?
- Can my child join during the academic year if we move to Luxembourg mid-year?
- What are the maximum class sizes?
- Is the school inspected?
- How do students get to school?
- Where do St George's families live?
- How many nationalities are represented?
- Do you have a school uniform?
- Does the school provide meals?
- Does my child need to speak English in order to enrol?
- When will my child start learning French?
- Do you have extra-curricular activities?
- How do I know my child is ready to begin Nursery?
- Do you have a School Nurse/First Aider on site?
- Do I need a work permit in Luxembourg before I can apply for school places?
- Does the school have accident insurance?