Celebrating 30 Years of Challenge and Care
Over the course of 30 years, St George’s evolved from 12 students on the top floor of a small rented school building, to over 850 students representing more than 60 countries in purpose-built accommodation in Hamm.
The School is celebrating 30 years during the academic year of 2020-2021 and is proud of its continued growth and excellence in education! Below you will see a brief timeline portraying some of the School's highlights over the past 30 years.
- 1987 - 1990 The Foundation of St George's
- 1991 - 1995 Pictures Can Say A Thousand Words
- 1996 - 1997 Rapid Expansion
- 1998 - 2000 Royal Visitors and a 10 Year Anniversary
- 2001 - 2004 Entering a New Era
- 2005 - 2007 Three Separate Campuses
- 2008 - 2012 A Turning Point
- 2013 and Beyond... A Vibrant, International Community