During this period of hot weather we are doing everything we can to look after the students at School.
• Keeping blinds closed after 10am
• Encouraging children to drink plenty of water
• Reducing the amount of time spent in the playground at break and at lunch
• Relocating classes to the cooler side of buildings where possible
• Making use of the ICT suites which are air-conditioned
• Using fans in classrooms
You can help us by ensuring that your child comes to school with sun cream already applied, a sunhat and a refillable water bottle.
St George's Principal