Calling all Pas, EAs, School secretaries and Office Assistants!
Join St George’s International School for a two day invigorating conference. The annual COBIS PA & School Secretary Conference will take place on Thursday 7th & Friday 8th March 2019. This training event is an excellent opportunity for PAs, EAs, School Secretaries and Office Assistants to enhance their skills, share expertise and meet like-minded people. During the conference there will be inspirational keynote speakers, engaging workshops and lively learning sessions.
Why should you go?
- Learn from experts who understand your role first hand
- Develop your administrative skills and knowledge
- Gain invaluable insights from your peers
- Meet new friends and contacts
- Have fun, learn something new and invigorate yourself
A range of relevant and interesting topics will be covered such as:
- Gaining Confidence at Work by Being More Assertive
- Save 90 Minutes a Day Using Outlook
- Mental Health and Well-being in the Workplace
- Decision making for the best possible options
- Managing Successful Projects and Events
- Successful difficult conversations
Read more about the programme and about the Speakers here.
If you would like to learn more about the conference or to book your place, visit: https://www.cobis.org.uk/cpd/event/?eventtemplate=23-cobis-conference-for-pas-and-school-secretaries