St George's News
Find out what's happening at St George's!
22:30-midnight, outside St Alphonse, rue des Capucins (Centre-Ville).
Initiated by local Brits and open to all!
A time to gather, mark the day Britain leaves the EU and ask:
- “While Britain has been part of the EU I have valued....”
- “Now Britain is leaving I feel....”
- “Now Britain is leaving I hope.....”
The event will include:
- input on the from a range of speakers and those attending
- candles, message board
- a short song recital by David Pike
- two minutes of shared silence
- singing of Auld Lang Syne accompanied by a bagpiper
- tolling of the church bell
- and a Coupe d'Amitié
The Church is open from midday to midnight for quiet reflection. It’s at a Church, but it’s not a religious event!
Organised by: BRILL, the Anglican Church, Pulse of Europe, English-speaking Catholics, Europa-Union Lux
Register your interest here.