Why choose St George's?
Watch our video to learn more!
Learn about our Key Stage Guides:
- Academic Excellence - St George's provides a world-class English language education with experienced, motivated teachers and strong academic performance year after year.
- Student Diversity - The richness of a culturally diverse student body encourages the development of a well-rounded world view and respect for others.
- High Quality Teaching - Rated 'Excellent' by the Independent Schools Inspectorate, teachers at St George's are knowledgeable and passionate about their subject matter. They are dedicated to the students they teach, create engaging learning opportunities, and maintain strong partnerships with parents.
Inspiring Educational Environment - St George's has innovative, purpose-built facilities that help students realise their full potential in a vibrant, caring school community.
- Enrichment Opportunities - We offer a wide range of extra-curricular activities that allow our students to develop specialised skills and participate in international conferences and competitions.
- Acceptance at Universities Worldwide - With A-level exams, the vast majority of our students can study at universities all over the world.
- Care for the Individual - All students from Nursery to Year 13 are given individualised targets to ensure that they can succeed.
- School Community - St George's has a reputation for welcoming families and making parents and students feel at home.
- Subject Options - Our Secondary students are offered a wide variety of stimulating subjects at I/GCSE and A Level, as well as a BTEC option in Performing Arts. This lets them choose the areas that they are most passionate about and in which they can excel.
- Support and Guidance - St George's prides itself on offering a high level of care and support. Not only may students profit from individual academic support, career guidance and assistance with university applications, they can also enjoy the support of their fellow students.